Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Jr. 76ers Basketball Day Camps. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of camp attendance?
All campers receive the following:
- Official camp jersey
- Official camp handbook
- Official camp player evaluation
- Official camp basketball
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
Lunch (including beverage) and a snack & towel. We are a nut free camp. Camper should bring a nut free lunch and snack each day. Wear shorts, t-shirt, sneakers, and socks.
- How early can my child arrive and what time must he/she be picked up?
Arrival: 8:45 - 8:55; Departure: promptly at 4:00.
- Do you provide transportation?
More information on transportation options will be coming soon.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are "teaching camps" with focus on skill development. Never more than 8 on a team - everyone must play at least half the game. Generally, 3 leagues at each site.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Some facilities are air conditioned, while others are not. If this is a concern, call the Sixers Camps office.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.
- My child would like to be in the same teaching group as his/her friend?
If ages are similar, they are most always assigned to the same teaching group. If not, please see the site Director.
- What is the cancellation policy?
View our Worry-Free & Flexbile Cancelltion Policy for more information.
- Who are the Guest Speakers?
There are generally a few speakers each week (current and former NBA players and coaches). Visitors will be dependent on Health & Safety restrictions and are subject to change.
*Note: All photos and names of players are those of personalities that have appeared at 76ers Camps in the past. The photos and videos are not intended to reflect scheduled appearances during your specific session. Guest speakers include current 76ers players and legends and all appearances are based on availability.
Camp Sessions & Registration
Camp Start Dates
*Please note that a $15 registration fee will be applied to your balance at check out. This fee is charged once per family.