Below is our Advanced Safety Plan™ 6-Point System. This is based on our Summer 2021 Health & Safety Playbook, which resulted in a safe and successful summer with zero COVID cases. Our team is confident, prepared and dedicated to providing you with peace of mind, while giving your player the safe and fun summer they deserve.
*Our Plan is subject to change to reflect the most up-to-date CDC, ACA, state and local recommendation.
1. Camper & Staff Screening
- Pre-camp online registration health & safety questionnaire to be complete prior to the first day of camp (players will be unable to attend camp without medical clearance)
- Health monitoring of all players and staff throughout the day
- Face coverings will be worn by campers and staff while indoors, regardless of vaccination status, for certain settings or activities not including eating or drinking. Masks are optional outdoors. This will be subject to change according to the CDC guidelines for the American Camp Association (ACA), and local & state health department guidelines. Several mask breaks will be provided.
- Awareness of exposure and ability to provide contact tracing information should it be needed
2. Cleaning, Disinfection & Handwashing
- Increased cleaning and disinfection at each camp location
- Trained sanitation team
- Equipment and supply sharing limited; disinfected daily
3. Premier Facilities
- Spaces will be modified to ensure reasonable social distancing and limited gatherings of players and staff
4. Reasonable Contact Reduction
- Players must remain masked (regardless of vaccination status) while inside the facility unless eating or drinking
5. Symptom Management Action Plan
- Trained staff will assess anyone with possible COVID-related symptoms
- Quarantine area will be established prior to the first day of camp
- Strict symptom management (outlined by the CDC) including quarantine, communication, tracing, and post-illness protocol will be enforced to prevent breakthrough symptoms of COVID-19
6. Specialized Staff Safety Training
- 15+ hours of pre-camp training for each staff member
- Training throughout the summer to stay up-to-date on new and updated information from the ACA, CDC, APP, local and state authorities
- Training content and safety protocols developed with industry and subject matter experts