Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Jr. 76ers Skills Camps. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of participation?
All campers receive:
- Jr. 76ers Camps Icon Jersey
- Official Jr. 76ers Player Contract
- Player Report
- Spirit of ’76 Character Card Set
- Jr. 76ers Camps gifts
- Do you provide transportation?
Transportation to and from Jr. 76ers Day Camp is not provided.
- Is pre/post care available?
Pre-care is available, starting at 8:15 for a cost of $60. Post-care is not available. The program ends promptly at 3 p.m.
- What makes Skills Camp different than other day camps?
Skills Camp is for the advanced player looking to take their game to another level. It is an intense environment designed to show the players what it takes to make their school or travel team. Drills are advanced in nature and only those that are very serious about improving their game should apply.
- Is the camp very competitive?
Jr. 76ers Skills Camps are competitive but the primary focus is still skill development.
- Is this for the beginner or the advanced player?
The Skills Camp is good for the intermediate and advanced player. For beginners, the Jr. 76ers Day Camp programs are a great entry point into the game.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation. A week to a few days prior to the start of your camp week, you will also receive a Welcome Email with additional instructions including what to pack, what to bring, etc.
- What is the cancellation policy?
View our Cancellation Policy for more information.
- Who are the Guest Speakers?
Guest speakers may include former 76er players, but appearances are not guaranteed. Current 76ers players will not attend camp. Visitors will be dependent on Health & Safety restrictions and are subject to change.
*Note: All photos and names of players are those of personalities that have appeared at Jr. 76ers Camps in the past. The photos and videos are not intended to reflect scheduled appearances during your specific session.
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
Please bring a nut free lunch, nut free snack and drinks/water in a cooler or thermal lunch bag with an ice pack if needed. Lunches are not refrigerated. Your player will receive their Jr. 76ers Camps jersey on the first day of camp. Please have them wear their jersey each day.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Yes, the indoor facilities are air-conditioned.