Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Jr. 76ers Skills Camp. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of participation?
All campers receive:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Player Evaluation
- Official Jr. 76ers Camps Jersey
- Do you provide transportation?
Transportation to and from Jr. 76ers Day Camp is not provided.
- Is pre/post care available?
No it is not available. Program ends promptly at 3 pm.
- What makes Skills Camp different than other day camps?
Skills Camp is for the advanced player looking to take his game to another level. It is an intense environment designed to show the middle school aged player what it takes to make his high school team. Drills are advanced in nature and only those that are very serious about their game should apply.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are "teaching camps" with focus on skill development.
- Is this for the beginner or the advanced player?
Each group is age and skill specific, but it is only for those serious about improving their game.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation. A week to a few days prior to the start of your camp week, you will also receive a Welcome Email with additional instructions including what to pack, what to bring, etc.
- What is the cancellation policy?
View our Cancellation Policy for more information.
- Who are the Guest Speakers?
Guest speakers are not guaranteed. Guest speakers may include current and former 76ers players and coaches. Visitors will be dependent on Health & Safety restrictions and are subject to change.
*Note: All photos and names of players are those of personalities that have appeared at 76ers Camps in the past. The photos and videos are not intended to reflect scheduled appearances during your specific session. Guest speakers include current 76ers players and legends and all appearances are based on availability.
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
We are a nut free camp. Please bring a nut free lunch, nut free snack and drinks/water in a cooler or thermo lunch bag with an ice pack if needed. Lunches are not refrigerated.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Yes, the indoor facilities are air-conditioned.