Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Jr. 76ers Camps Holiday Hoops program. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- Are Face Coverings Required?
As of December, 2022, face masks are not required.
- How early can my child arrive and what time must he/she be picked up?
Arrival 8:45 - 8:55 am & departure is promptly at 3:00 pm. A late fee of $25 will be charged to anyone arriving after 3:15 pm
- Is pre/post care available?
No, it is not available.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are teaching camps with the focus on skill development. Never more than 8-10 on a team. Everyone must play at least half the game. Generally, 3 leagues at each site.
- Is there any contact with the Philadelphia 76ers players or team during the school year?
Due to COVID health & safety protocols, unfortunately we won’t have any player appearances during Holiday Hoops.